Textbooks for 2021 Semesters
Currently, Mount Saint Vincent University (MSVU) students, faculty and staff can make appointments to visit The Mount Bookstore in person to make purchases, or use this website to order textbooks and access codes online. Effective April 2021 our website was upgraded. All customers will need to recreate their Bookstore account. This can be done quickly and easily as part of the checkout process by entering your email address and a new/ unique password in Create a New Account section. Once you have created this account it can be reused for future Bookstore purchases.
Options for Receiving Textbooks
- Shipped: Have your order shipped to your home address
- Digital Access Codes: Receive by email
- Curbside Pick-up: Receive your pick-up notification and instructions by email.
How to Place Your Order Online
MSVU students can use this website to order textbooks, access codes and related course materials for both online and possible on-campus classes.
- Click on 'Course Materials'
- Choose your semester, course number and section
- Select your items
- Check out and set up your Login
- Fill in billing and shipping information.
- Select between 'Deliver' or 'Curbside pick-up'
- If you choose 'Deliver' - on the next screen that includes shipping methods, scroll down and make your choice under 'Shipping Options'. This will now include your applicable shipping charge.
- Continue and process your order as usual using a credit card.
- If you choose 'Curbside pick-up', process your order as usual using a credit card and you will receive your pick-up notification via email that you've provided.
Effective Winter 2021 semester, there will be a shipping charge of $12 + tax on all orders shipped within Canada. If there are additional shipping charges above this rate, you will be contacted to add the cost that pertains to your province. Please use your civic address and proper postal code when ordering, as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes. Applicable shipping charges for International destinations is also listed under 'Shipping Options' when placing your order.
Important to Note
If your course is not listed, it is because your instructor has not yet ordered a textbook. If your instructor has chosen not to use a textbook you will see the message "No Textbook Required to Purchase for this Course and Section"
If there is no price with the textbook, or it states "Out of Stock", it is because The Mount Bookstore has not yet received the textbook and the cost is not known. Please check back.
This site accepts credit cards only, we do not except debit or cash payments at this time. There are two choices for delivery method - you can choose "Curbside Pick-up" OR we can ship your order by "UPS Standard Shipping". Any questions please call us at The Mount Bookstore, 902-457-6157 or email us at email@example.com.