BOOKSTORE RETURN POLICY
Text Book Return Policy
In order to receive a refund or make an exchange, the following criteria must be met:
1. Books may be returned for full credit within 10 days (5 days for Summer Sessions) from date of purchase with cash register receipt or within 10 days (5 days for Summer Sessions) of the start of classes, whichever is the greater.
2. Used books, digital access code, lab coats, lab glasses/ goggles, chef coats, opened socks, facial masks, custom sweatshirts or jackets ordered, USBs and any earbuds or earphone purchases are NOT returnable. Used books are NOT returnable.
3. Winter course books purchased in the Fall semester will not be returnable in the Winter session.
4. Without the proper receipt, no returns will be accepted.
5. Books must be in mint condition for return. Books which have been marked or damaged will not be considered for return. Shrink-wrapped books must not be opened.
6. Students who have dropped courses may return books in mint condition on presentation of an add-delete slip issued by the registrar's office. The returns must be made within 10 days from the date of the add-delete slip.
7. Defective books (missing pages, bound upside down, etc.) will be replaced at no charge at any time during the current semester.
Please note that the above mentioned days and times of return/refund can possibly fluctuate depending on various factors. Please contact the Bookstore if you have any questions regarding the return policy.